Where can I get one?
You can get a Transmogrification Potion through the Trading Post and Auctions mainly, however Dr. Sloth may also give you on in a Random Event. The Neocola Machine also has a slim chance to give you one.
Potions out there
There are Transmogrification Potions in Neopia for the following Pets;
- Acara, Aisha, Blumaroo, Bori, Bruce, Buzz, Chia, Cybunny, Draik, Elephante, Eyrie, Flotsam, Gelert. Gnorbu, Grarrl, Grundo, Hissi. Ixi, Jetsam, JubJub. Kacheek, Kau, Kiko, Koi, Korbat, Kougra, Krawk, Kyrii, Lenny, Lupe, Lutari, Meerca, Moehog, Mynci, Peophin, Pteri, Quiggle, Ruki, Scorchio. Shoyru, Skeith, Techo, Tonu, Tuskaninny, Uni, Usul, Xweetok, Yurble. Zafara
There are not Transmogrification Potions for;
There is only one item associated with the Transmogrification Potion;
- Detransmogrifier (TCG)
- If you use a Transmogrification Potion on your Pet you will receive the Mutant JubJub Avatar. The cheapest is Tuskaninny Transmogrification Potion for around 150,000NP.
- Look out for the moehog transmogrification potion lurking around.
You try to stop Dr. Sloth from creating his evil Transmogrification Potions in this game. You can play here.
- You can read about Transmogrification Potions here
- Transmogrification Potions are one of the items that can not be searched with the Super Shop Wizard.