Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Petpet Park is a spinoff of the popular Neopets site that you can check out here. The game is centered around Petpets, which, on Neopets, are creatures that players give to their Neopets. In Petpet Park, these once minor characters take on an important role and serve as avatars which players control as they explore the virtual world. Like its predessor, Petpet Park offers colourful visuals and gameplay consisting mainly of mini games. There are currently 20 areas for players to explore but plenty of room left on the map for more. Instantly travel between regions and earn money by playing minigames to purchase new clothes, accessories, and other items for your Petpet!
Petpet Park is a place where Petpets call home. Sadly, a storm is brewing in the park..... Neopets want to "take" the Petpets out of Petpet Park. It was defenceless at first by their sworn enemies, the Petpet Protect League. The PPL wanted to take them away and care for them, but since Petpets from Petpet Park can take care of themselves, they all escaped. Now Petpet Park is defended by a Neopet-repellaent force field made by Alakazam the Great.
There are currently 6 Petpet types to chose from:
- Dipni - Timid, easily startled fish-like Petpets that are affectionate and inquisitive. Dipni's make gurgling noises when happy.
- Oukin - A birdlike Petpet that is normally calm but makes a shriek when in danger.
- Pinixy - A squirrel-like Petpet with a bushy tail and large furry ears. Pinixies are full of energy and enjoy physical activity.
- Hifflo - As the name suggests, Hifflos are miniaturized hippos. These Petpets like to relax and enjoy music.
- Drym - Mischievous Petpets who enjoy digging for shiny objects and borrowing through snow.
- Kassegat - A catlike Petpet with high intelligence that is native to jungle areas. These clever creatures enjoy fruit.
Petpet Park recently released morphing potions for 1000 NC. You can now choose from two new Petpet types (Puxa and Bandalu) or the original six when morphing your avatar.