The 26th day of Swimming is Peophin day (how appropriate!).
Peophins can be Baby, Blue, Brown, Camouflage, Checkered,Chocolate, Christmas, Cloud, Darigan, Desert, Disco, Electric, Faerie, Fire, Ghost, Green, Grey, Halloween, Island, Magma, Mutant, Orange, Pink, Pirate, Plushie, Purple, Rainbow, Red, Robot, Royal, Shadow, Silver, Sketch, Skunk, Snow, Speckled, Sponge, Spotted, Starry, Striped, Tyrannian, Water , White, Woodland, Yellow and Zombie.
- The default Peophin Avatar looks like this
- If you view the lookup of a Faerie Peophin you will receive the Peophin - Faerie Avatar. You can try here or here.
- If you view the look-up of a Purple Peophin you will receive the Peophin - Purple Avatar.
- If you view the look up of a Darigan Peophin you will receive the Darigan Peophin Avatar. You can try here, here, or here.
- If you are lucky enough to buy "Mint Chocolate Peophin", or "Peophin Chocolate Medallion" from the Chocolate Factory here, you will receive the Chocolate! Avatar.
- A Tyrannian Peophin’s mane is Dark Red. (Answer to the Daily Puzzle on the 7th day of Hiding.)
- You can learn to draw a Peophin here
- A Peophin Screen Saver can be found here
- There are currently around 200 items associated with the Peophin
- Solutions to Cliffhanger that include Peophin;
- Do not try to talk to a shy Peophin
- By all means make neofriends with peophins but learn to swim first