A Krawk is a rare neopet which cannot be obtained by traditional means. Unlike other Limited Edition neopets, you can't simply make one on its special day. There are a few ways to get the Krawk neopet.
Ways to get the Krawk neopetEdit
- Buy a Krawk petpet from the Tyrannian Petpet Shop or get it from the Trading Post. Take this petpet to the Fungus Caves on Krawk Island. (Petpets turned into Krawk petpets via Petpet Lab Ray will not turn into a Krawk neopet.)
- Morphing potions
- Transmogrification potion
- Magical plushies
- When turning a Krawk petpet into a neopet, make sure that you have no more than three other neopets, as you can only own four neopets.
- You cannot choose the Krawk neopet's gender if you use the petpet method.
- Be careful what you name your Krawk petpet, as this will be what its name will be as a neopet.
- The color/style of your Krawk neopet depends on the color/style of the Krawk petpet, morphing potion, transmogrification potion, or magical plushie that you use.
- Blue, Brown, Checkered, Camouflage , Cloud, Darigan, Disco, Electric, Faerie, Fire, Ghost, Green, Grey, Halloween, Island, Maraquan, Mutant, Orange, Pink, Pirate, Plushie, Purple, Rainbow, Red, Royal, Royal, Shadow, Skunk, Speckled, Split, Spotted, Starry, Striped, Stealthy,Tyrannian, White, Yellow
- Krawk is in the last place of most adopted Neopets.