The Kacheek (ka-cheek) is a peaceful and shy Neopet. Despite their timid disposition, they love making new friends.
Kacheeks are 31cm (1.02ft) on average, making them one of the smaller Neopets.
They're not limited edition, meaning you can create one whenever you like.
Site description: "Kacheeks are a shy little species that live in the lush meadows of Neopia. They will avoid violence whenever possible and love to make new friends."
Below are all possible colours for Kacheeks. Hit "Expand" to see every one!
Some colours of Kacheek were exempt from auto-conversion when Neopets updated the pet art. Click "Expand" to see all possible unconverted Kacheeks.
The Kacheek was known as the Badeek. (Are those markings or sunglasses?) After an attitude adjustment, Badeeks became Kacheeks. Before customisation, Kacheeks received an artwork update with thicker, cleaner lines to look a bit shinier.
- Kacheeks are said to be related to Poogles as they share their characteristic curved ears with pointed tips.
- The game Kacheek Seek was invented as a substitute for Pika Seek, a sponsor game that proved so popular that Neopians complained about its removal.
- ↑ Pet size http://www.neocolours.me.uk/petsizes.php
- ↑ http://www.neopets.com/petinfo.phtml?type=Kacheek&r=93
- ↑ Previous versions https://bookofages.jellyneo.net/history/old-pets/?species=kacheek
- ↑ https://bookofages.jellyneo.net/species/kacheek/