|Hannah and the Pirate Caves|
|100.00 Points = 1 NP|
Hannah the Usul always wanted a life of danger. Unfortunately, working in a tavern on Krawk Island was both boring and badly-paid. One day she was reading an old book that spoke of ancient caves, built by pirates many years ago - a place where they could hide their loot, but unfortunately guarded by traps and monsters. Hannah couldn't wait - this was exactly the thing she'd been looking for. The aim of the game is to collect all the treasure and get to the exit. Use the arrow keys to move and the space bar to jump. The game has an excellent tutorial, so we recommend that you go through that first. Good luck - Hannah is counting on you!
- This game has an NP ratio of 0.01
- This game has an average diffiulty of 4.7
- This game has a medal for 50 million plays
- This game requires the Shockwave plug-in!
Hannah and the Pirate Caves
- r - Type during gameplay to restart the level. This also uses up a life (so serves the same function as the restart option).