Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Faerie Caverns is a mysterious maze of tunnels. Navigate your way safely through the Caverns, and you could find the hidden Faerie Treasure.
When presented with a fork in the road, you must choose to travel Left or Right. There is not set route; it's random every time. Choose the correct option 3 times in a row and you'll find yourself at the treasure.
You may attempt to traverse the caverns once per day only.
The treasures range from a moderate amount of neopoints to exclusive items. However, most of the time you will just win Neopoints. The chance to get a Faerie Paint Brush is very low.
400-2,500 NP, 5,000 NP, 10,000 NP, or 25,000 NP
|Beautiful Glowing Wings||Faerie Caverns Background||Faerie Caverns Stamp||Patamoose||Faerie Paint Brush|
- "Welcome to the Faerie Caverns. If you seek the treasure of the faeries, toss 400 NP into the waters to wish for good luck before entering."
- "Your eyes adjust to the dim light and you see the cave split two directions. Which way do you go?"
- "You've made it past the first cavern and are faced with another choice."
- "You have followed the winding passages deep into the cavern. You sense the treasure is very close, but which way to choose?"
- "You gasp as you enter a room lit with candles. You've found the treasure!"
- "Curses! The path has lead to a dead end. Perhaps you should try your luck again tomorrow."
- "You enter a small chamber and gasp at the beautiful stalagmites... or are they stalactites? You can't seem to recall. You spend so much time trying to remember that you barely have time to escape the cave before your torch burns out."
- "You raise your torch to examine this room, causing the shadows of the vines to move. Your skin prickles as you attempt to convince your imagination that this room isn't crawling with Wadjets. It's just the shadow of the vines. It's just-- you lose your nerve and bolt out of the caverns."
- "You round a corner and hear a strange noise. It sounds like something large is moving in the darkness in front of you. Perhaps you should retreat... quickly."
- "You stumble in the darkness and trip over a rock, stubbing your toe. You jump up and down on one foot, muttering your grievances at the cave before retreating for the day."
- "You stumble into some water, soaking your clothes. The cold of the cave chills you to the bone. It's probably best to escape and dry off, and try again tomorrow."