|1.43 Points = 1 NP|
Faerie Bubbles has an AddictingGames mirror on game ID 846, and shares its name with an unfinished updated version on ID 1181. The unfinished game is shown to have new music, foregoing the wind instrument-based soundtrack for a more modern, synthesizer-driven one. Sound effects such as the game over sound were changed as well, to make them less jarring. The reason it's unfinished may have to do with Flash being discontinued in 2020.
" Faerie Bubbles pop if you get three of the same type together, and it's up to you to clear each level by popping all of them. Use the left and right arrow keys to move the bubble cannon and press the space bar to fire. "
- This game has a ribbon for 10 million plays
- bubbles - Type during gameplay to turn all bubbles into one type. Once per game.
- faerieland - Type during gameplay to turn the bubble in the cannon into a Rainbow Bubble. Once per game.
- slumberberry - Type during gameplay to push the bar up to the top. Once per game.
- stardust - Type during gameplay to turn the bubble in the cannon into a Nova Bubble. Once per game.