Each throw cost 100 Neopoints. If you hit a coconut you're awarded 50 Neopoints, and if you nearly knock it down you get 300 Neopoints. You are only able to shoot 20 times a day.
If you manage to knock down a coconut, you win 10,000 Neopoints and an extra special prize. You may also win an avatar.
If you manage to make a coconut explode you win 500,000 Neopoints. This is extremely rare, and almost never happens. So you shouldn't count on it.
- Right click in the game window once you have it loaded.
- Left click outside the game window.
- Aim your mouse at the bottom of the taller coconuts. This gives you a slightly better chance of knocking them off and winning.
Another tip is to always aim at the same coconut. This increases your chances of knocking it down. I have found if you aim right of the beginning part of the letter a in "Try Again", it hits it almost every time.
- The maximum amount of throws per day is 20.
- HINT* Once you click outside of the window aim slightly right of the coconut (as in don't touch it directly with your pointer, have about 1-2mm of space in between) and you WILL be able to hit it.
There is also now a Coconut Shy avatar, 'Evil Coconut'. You can get this by knocking a coconut down, but is semi-random. Meaning you can usually get it on the first try you knock it down but it is random.